Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

More Spider man poses and Character design

So here are more spider man poses I did.

In my previous post, I made an error about the leg. I solved it and now it looks like this:



As you can see, the legs are more spread out than last time. Apparently, I learned something new which was the the Knee PV. If I pressed1 for Knee PV, there will be a button for the knee so that I can move it without the leg "joining" each other.

Other than this, I have 2 more poses to showcase.








I learned again the that there is a limit to human proportions. It is also about experimenting with your own body. I did that with last pose. I pictured myself doing the wall climbing and I actually went into position to feel where the proper human parts were supposed to be. If I were to climb a wall using my fingers, my shoulders would be bent a bit forward and towards the wall. I also just referred to the images for reference and it helped with the placement of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment