Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

Dragon Nest and WTF



Image by kzira at devaintart.com

Hello once again gamers.
I am still at it, playing Dragon Nest. The patch took place on the 1st September and they introduced 2 new things to the game: A new dungeon; Minotaur Nest and PVP (player vs player) mode.

PVP is sometimes the norm for MMO games where players test their skills against others. I tried a few rounds and my hands and fingers felt the pain and agony of pressing so many buttons over and over again. It felt fun sometimes but my fingers really felt sore after that.

I am a bit unhappy that they did not increase the level cap yet. I am still stuck at the same level with the same equipment. Although the announcement said they will increase it soon, I simply cant wait.

The last is the new dungeon. Minotaur nest as the name suggests, is full of minotaur monsters and the boss is definitely a minotaur. It is simply so hard to play this new dungeon. I died once on this dungeon but won it 2 times later. 
 




If you want to know how to get in the dungeon, talk to adventurer guild master Deckard and he will give you a Red Army Commander Seal which you will need to get in.

After this much talking, allow me to show the vids!



 By me by Clicking here!




TotalHalibut September 2 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment