Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gears of war 3






Hello once again gamers. 

FINALLY! A game I have been waiting for a long time has finally come out and am playing it like no tomorrow. 

The pictures you see above are the ones I took when I camped overnight at Funan IT mall to queue up for the game. I queued for 23 hours (9pm to 8pm the next day) for the game. The first guy came up at 3pm!

Anyway, I have been waiting for this game for a long time because of the impactful story it has to offer, not because of the multiplayer. Some people buys the game and instantly goes to the multiplayer. That aint right because gears is a universe on its own and I loved every bit of it.

The new modes horde and beast are very fun too! 

Check out the new beast mode video and some funny stuff relating to it.


XpertThief September 18 2011 



machinima  September 25 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment