Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dragon Nest and a whole bunch of stuff!




Images by naix1337 and Tehaku at devaintart.com

Hello once again gamers. The holidays are drawing near and so are a whole lot of announcements and game releases!

Let me start by saying that Gears of War 3 is having a launch event at Funan; it digital mall. It starts at 8pm on 19th September. But I shall be there on the 18th to queue up already! Because the first 50 get something special and I want to be part of that 50.

Next, here are some pics of another virtual me:






These are screenshots of me playing this new MMO (massive multiplayer online) game called Dragon Nest. Its really quite fun and better than other MMOs because they really help you a lot in directions and quests objectives. 

I am a swordmaster; specialized class of warrior and am playing in the server: Greenwood. I am level 17 currently and if you would, you can add me and play in the same server. It has to be same server or else.

Next, I am bombarded with 4 videos that I would really like to watch. 

The first is a cool video called Dota 2. DOTA (defence of the ancients) is a modification from a game called: Warcraft 3. People modded the game to play it at a certain style. DOTA became so popular that it is featured in many competitions so it makes it a very competitive game. 

machinima Aug 15 2011


Another cool video is street fighter X tekken. Its two remarkable Japanese fighting games combine into one! Sweet!

machinima Aug 16 2011


Now the funny segment.

This is a beta gameplay of Resistance 3. The person playing this spots an unusual glitch and shows it. This Glitch makes him invisible to everyone around him. At the end, you can see he did not die at all and had the most kills. I guess that is why they call it a beta.

IGNentertainment Aug 12 2011

The last video is a super funny series called Two Best Friends Play. They play games together and make fun of everything in it. They talk about the realities of the game and make fun of it. It truly is very funny!


machinima Aug 21 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment