Total Pageviews

Monday, September 12, 2011

Terraria and MOAR terraria



Image from Google.com

Hello once again gamers.

Now the topic of games today is a mine craft like game called terraria (Te-rah-ree-yugh . . . something like that).

I have nothing much to say because it plays like minecraft but it is 2d and looks more fun. It comes packed with boss fights and has a wiki about it like:

  • ·        How many cobwebs do you need for a bed?
  • ·        How many iron you need for a grappling hook
  • ·        Throw a dynamite at meteorites to mine meteorite ores
Well, that is pretty much it. Oh wait.

This week I went to tgx 2011 at expo and the convention was all about gaming. I had fun there cos its my favourite thing.








Next week, I will be queuing up for gears of war 3 so you may hear from me soon.




Yrimir July 2 2011 May 17 2011




TotalHalibut  May 17 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment