Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 9, 2011

PS3 and Deus Ex




Image by CkyGFX from devaintart.com

Hello once again gamers. 

I just bought Rage the other day and it is still very fun. It is much like fallout and borderlands but more graphically beautiful. 

It can get a bit lonely and scary when you are playing alone all the time. There are some big levels with some scary music playing so I get a bit paranoid.

In the town, it feels like a town, people interacting with one another and talking to you. Some go to a bar and live life like they were used to it. Its great really.

Lately, there was this 1 trailer I will show you. It is about the PS3 and all the ps3 game protagonists appear in it! I wish they have an xbox360 one. I could imagine master chief from Halo and Marcus Fenix from Gears of War talk together in a bar.

So here are the stuff I would like you to see!
 


PlayStation October 5 2011



xjod9 July 30 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment