Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Darksiders 2 and Red Faction




Hello once again gamers. I am now busy with lots of school related work as you can see from my blog but I will not forget my hobby of putting game news here too.

Halo: Anniversary has new comparison trailers that showcase the Halo from 2001 and the new Halo in Anniversary.

Not a lot of new happenings so far. But I did see the new darksiders 2 trailer and I wondered whether I should get that myself. I saw this quote from a comment:

“before time was born is from mythology ,
the immortals lived before time ,
shaped by their own will,
and forever as they where.
humans came after the birth of time.
so all gods had their pick and chose what they would do to fill the boring life they had.
for suffering does not exist when you are ever unchanging”

And this left me thinking of the legend of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse: War, Death, Famine and Pestilence. I do not know the legend itself but the whole story is in Wikipedia if you are interested. 

The darksiders story revolves around the 4 horsemen and the second game involves the horsemen: Death. See below with my other funny video. Enjoy!




machinima July 19 2011

 

 
GamerSpawn May 31 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment