Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My 2nd week of 3D

Week 2 Lab 1(E-learning)

 Exercise 1.

I watched the video on Blocks modelling to see how to bevel certain shapes. The exercise required me to come up with 5 shapes. The last shape which was the triangle with the semi cricle cut underneath was the hardest. I had to seek help from a classmate to do it.



Exercise 2.

This was the most fun as this exercise allowed me to create a toy vehicle. Creating something out of shapes is truly fun.



Week 2 Lab 2

Exercise 1

This exercise was quite interesting as it exposed me to more functions within maya. I followed the tutorial given to draw up this card board box but some instructions were not clear (I think I missed quite a few, especially the last few which I did not understand). I find following a video better so I know where to click.

As for exercise 2, the instructions for extracting a certain flap to make it look dangling was not clear so I could not do it.

 Exercise 2

I asked my friend for advice and he showed me how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment