Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Marvel vs Capcom 3



Image by CrossDominatriX5 at DeviantArt.com

Hello. The school term is finally over. No more working late nights doing final assignments and projects. It is time to take a break!

Since my break started this week, I wanted to get the hand cannon in Dead Space 2 (see previous post on Dead Space 2) but I must complete the game on hardcore mode. Sounds tough? It gets TOUGHER.

Why is it HARD?
  • The game can only be saved 3 times . . . 3 TIMES!!!!
  • The enemy does increased damage to you!
  •  And when you die, you start from your previous save point, meaning if you don’t save, you start all over again.
How frustrating is that! I tried yesterday, died twice before my first save so I tried again today. I managed to save before I died so that’s a relief but died again so I shall start from my previous save.

Anyway, I am not sure whether to get Marvel vs Capcom 3? It looks fun (nice graphics and fight moves) so I am in a dilemma! I saw these two videos and it makes me want to get the game. Comment and advice please!







RoosterTeeth February 18 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment