Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

Bullet Storm and Grand Theft Auto 4


Hello. Not a lot of new games coming out this month so I dived deeper into the world of internet and found this ingenious video about a game that is very unique in its way. 

It is a first person shooter game and the way it motivates players to play is very unique. As the catch phrase of the game goes, Kill with Skill is very true as the countless ways to kill or finish off your enemies’ grants you points on the leader boards. The more stylish you finish off your foes, the more points you get. This kind of game play has not been done before so it is very unique.

I just recently (like 2 hours ago) downloaded the demo and it really made me wish that the game would arrive sooner here in Singapore so that I could get my hands on it. As the finishing sentence goes at the end of the video demo where the release date was shown (which is 25/2/2011), the main characters voice said This game isn’t going to preorder itself you know.I laughed at that so hard!



Acrofan November 15 2010




machinima August 08 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment