Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

Dead Space 2 DLC!!!!!!




Finally, the exams are over! Time to kick off the studies and pick up some new games to while away the holidays. At least, that is what I do when I spend my holidays.
First off, Dragon Age 2 will come out on the 8th of March so if you did not pre order, DO IT now! It is by far, one of the best RPGs I have played. 

Watching some game news recently, I was pleased and utterly over excited to hear that Dead Space 2 has a DLC (Downloadable Live Content) coming soon and it is single player only and that means more story telling. The story kicks off when Dead Space: Extraction ended and you get the player one of the characters on the sprawl. 

By the looks of the trailer, the enemies seem scarier (so does the environment with the flickering lights). If you do not know by now, I am a HUGE fan of Dead space. The story is remotely awesome. It makes me confused at some times but thats what makes me want to know more.




XboxViewTv February 23 2011




VirTualGamers December 17 2010

(P.S He is scared of an alien coming from the vent)



TheZombieFilmz May 20 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment