Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Halo: Reach (Again)




Good morning people. Its 6.30 am here in Singapore. Everyone is sleeping and I am awake posting on posts. The reason I am awake is because I thought I was supposed to be at the airport today at 5.20 to fly to Hainan but it was actually tomorrow. I feel very upset right now.

I have been playing Halo: Reach non-stop now as I did not know I was this good (not to be bragging or anything). It is really fun to play with friends and kill them. What is making me play it over and over is the money you earn in the game. I want to earn as much money as possible because as money escalates, your rank increases as well. 

So here are two videos of Halo: Reach; really genius videos where people experiment and play with the game. 




RoosterTeeth April 4 2011 



machinima October 10 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment