Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Skate 3





Hello! The new school semester has started and the workload and final submissions of projects has really scared me. But I will get used to it and pull through. I did some 3D design of a half penguin half chicken during class. I will show it to you after this post immediately. 

I saw this video of ghost recon which showed some spectacular game play. I read the comments and agreed (the cloak lasts longer than most games which have cloak!). And I am still playing reach like some crazy guy (it is the leveling up to buy new items that are addictive!).

And I pre-ordered Gears of War 3 and received a free beta multiplayer key so pre order as well! Enjoy this weeks videos!



 
XboxViewTV June 20 2010




machinima April 23 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment