Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Exercise on IN3D

So now is the 2 weeks break and there are quite a few work to do (That's why they call it a break) so I wanted to do this for my IN3D. I have seen my friends draw models on what they like. I like games so I am drawing a game based weapon.

This weapon is from Gears of War: The lancer rifle.


Here's my model so far.



I am currently drawing the chains of the famous chainsaw on the gun. It does not  look much but I hope I get it completed. Will continue and see what comes out of it.

 So I think I am finally done with the gun. There is really isn't much I can do now because the texture and the tiny details would take more time and knowledge for which I do not know of. A lot of extruding and inserting edge loops to play around with the extra edges and vertex points. Nothing new I haven't added because that is the best my modelling has taken me.

No comments:

Post a Comment