Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

Crysis 2 and Skate 3





Hello once again! This week, I will be showing you a video of the upcoming anticipated game after the highest requirement for a computer game, CRYSIS 2! The first Crysis really did need the highest requirement for a PC (personal computer) game because of the engine the game used, which is CryEngine 2. 

Having bought Dead Space 2, I was expected to be scared stiff after playing the first Dead Space but I found myself wanting to play more, although it is still very scary (I dare you to play it at night). With the collector’s edition, the soundtrack of the game as well as a tiny replica of the first weapon you get in Dead Space 2 comes free (Yes, that is me holding the replica of the plasma cutter) if you pre-ordered it. 

So for this week’s entertainment, I will show you the trailer for Crysis 2 and some hilarious outtakes of skate 3. Enjoy (and please do comment!).




EA April 08 2010




machinima July 25 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment